Tuesday, February 9, 2010

After reading my last post I realized that I need to back up a ways and explain a little about my life before "christian, not married, and pregnant." I was raised here in the south, otherwise known as the "bible belt," by parents that grew up in the same small town. They were elementary school thru college sweethearts (off an on), who took me to church every Sunday at the same church where my mother grew up. I never knew anyone had life any different, I was so naive. I went through school and made some bad decisons, relatively not bad, but still bad. I chose to do some things I should not have and it became a habit. I met Pat and even though he was different, (he was dang stubborn and still is) the habit continued.

So here we are, back to where I started. I did marry Pat Patton, and we had our first son Cody Graham Patton, on July 7, 1996. When Cody was 3 we found out we were expecting our 2nd child. I had already picked out girls names and nearly painted a room when we found out the child was another boy. I was a little disappointed but Zeb Patrick Patton has been such a blessing in his 9 years of life, and he is full of it, life that is, and has been since he was born. While I was pregnant with Zeb my life would become even more interesting. More next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment